|Head of Committee:||Mathieu Duchemin, Managing Director, Möet Hennessy Diageo Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Deputy Head:||Terence Ong, Managing Director, Pernod Ricard Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
- Formulate joint policy responses to improve market access through the reform of the alcohol tax regime
- Engage with the Ministry of Health in regards to Food Regulations and provide recommendations in reference to the Regulations concerning wines and spirits
- Ensure efficient implementation of the Malaysian Tax Stamp system
- Promote and establish a regular communication and well-informed relationship with government authorities and other interested parties in order to create optimum acceptability of the branded alcohol products
- Promote and support the responsible consumption of alcohol as well as measure to ensure socially responsible drinking among the non-Muslim population in Malaysia
The EUMCCI Wines and Spirits Committee was introduced at the beginning of 2011. The EUMCCI Wines and Spirits Committee is comprised of market leading companies engaged in the importing and selling of wines and spirits in Malaysia. The members represent more than 50 premium brands of wines and spirits imported and consumed in Malaysia.
For more information about the EUMCCI Wines & Spirits Committee, please contact Michael Lim, email@example.com or call 03-2162 6298.