|Head of Committee:||Jari Niemi, President of Sunborn Marine Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Chairman of the Malaysian Finnish Business Council|
|Deputy Head:||David Ng, General Manager, International SOS (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
- Strengthen the quality of healthcare industry through education
- Create a strong platform of dialogue and cooperation between the private and public sectors
- Focus on bringing trade delegations from the Europe as a whole instead of just certain countries
- Promote healthcare tourism in Malaysia
- Work with MOF and related government agencies to review and clarify the issues surrounding Status 99 certificate which affects government procurement
- Address the issue of lack of skilled labour in the healthcare industry
- Participate in healthcare events and conferences in Malaysia, ASEAN and even EU region
- Dialogue with government stakeholders
The EUMCCI Healthcare Committee supports developments in the booming Malaysian healthcare industry and strives to eliminate the weaknesses. Besides providing a strong platform of dialogue and cooperation between the public and private sectors, the committee maintains its critical mindset and addresses issues varying from healthcare facilities for senior citizens to the clarification of legislation. Apart from focusing on the Malaysian market only, the committee seeks to explore business opportunities for European healthcare companies and engages in the Malaysian healthcare regulations for foreign suppliers.
For more information about the EUMCCI Healthcare Committee, please contact Michael Lim, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-2162 6298.