- Internet of Things (IoT) Trade Mission to Malaysia
- Start Date/Time
- Jul 24, 2017 12:00 AM
- End Date/Time
- Jul 28, 2017 12:00 AM
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
EUMCCI helps you to unlock your business potential in Malaysia!
We are dedicated to increase your business opportunities, reach your local target market and build the right partnership in the private and public sector to elevate your business to the next level in ASEAN.
With this EU co-funded Business Mission, we provide a comprehensive programme supporting European businesses keen on meeting industry key players, establishing and expanding business relations, and market insights on the IoT market in Malaysia!
You are encouraged to demonstrate your latest technology products/ solutions/ track records to local enterprises that you will meet during this IoT Trade Missions Programme!
Our objective is to provide deep market insight, connect the business delegates with local IoT decision makers and reveal business opportunities.
MAP THE IOT MARKET
- Learn and understand the IoT market in Malaysia
- Participate in Info-Sessions
- Best practices & Site Visits
KICK-OFF BUSINESS WITH POTENTIAL PARTNERS
- Networking Opportunities
- Business Linkages Activities
- B2B Matching Session
BOOST YOUR BRAND ASEAN-WIDE
- Visibility at the IoT Exhibition
- Boost your brand in Asia
Our Schedule for Your Trip
24th-28th July 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Two packages available (A & B) inclusive of return flight tickets (Europe & Malaysia), transportation, accommodation, breakfast and lunch, 2 cocktail sessions, and 1 (one) delegate pass per booth/company to EU Pavillion. 2nd delegate to trade mission: € 1200.
Application deadline: 10th July 2017 (Monday)
Final selection: EUMCCI selects 12 European companies for the mission & the selected companies have to register with us thereafter.
Your Contact Person
Market Information about the Sector
- 26 billion connected devices will deliver a global economic value of € 1.8 – 6.7 trillion by 2020
- 35% IoT annual market growth in the Asia Pacific region
- 50% of organizations in Malaysia intend to deploy IoT production solutions in 2017
- €2.3 billion IoT contribution to the country's Gross National Income by 2020
- 400% IoT growth projected from 2020 until 2025, up to €9 billion
- 91% of Malaysians use a Smartphone with daily access to Internet, with a Malaysian spending about €1900 p.a. on mobile e-commerce
- 14,720 high-skilled employment opportunities created by IoT in Malaysia by 2020
~ EUMCCI makes sure your trip is a SUCCESS~
Annotations & Disclaimer
From our past experience, European companies usually meet a minimum of 12 high potential partners with serious interest during your trade mission,
EUMCCI cannot guarantee a specific number of meetings. However, we will do our best to facilitate as much as possible.
EUMCCI cannot be held responsible for the information provided by prospects or for the outcome of business talks with potential partners.