Work with EUMCCI
The intern will assist the staff in executing Chamber activities.
Key responsibilities include monitoring the industrial and trade developments in Malaysia & the European Union and supporting the activities of the Working Groups.
The position also involves supporting the Event Manager with events preparation and the coordination and organisation of Working Group meetings as well as with the drafting of the EUMCCI Position Paper.
Specific duties include:
- Analyzing Government updates
- Regulatory and market research
- Writing meeting minutes and general reports
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Database updating
- Regular correspondence with Chamber members and stakeholders
- Events marketing and management
The internship presents an opportunity to gain valuable experience within the areas that the Chamber is involved in, including lobbying, events and organising WG meetings with European industry as well as publications.
EUMCCI accepts interns on a rolling basis.